Readers of this blog would know that I enjoy Allen’s style of filmmaking. I have watched Mighty Aphrodite, Match Point, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and the latest is Hollywood Ending.
It does not matter if you haven’t watched his movies. You can still enjoy his one-liners.
“It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.”
“When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.”
“Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
TIME read my mind when the following interview was done as part of TIME’s 10 questions, for I have wondered what it would be like to engage in a conversation with Allen. I had expected that I would roll with laughter. Instead, I was left feeling thoughtful.
Take a look.
It does not matter if you haven’t watched his movies. You can still enjoy his one-liners.
“It is impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, and certainly not desirable, as one's hat keeps blowing off.”
“When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.”
“Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
TIME read my mind when the following interview was done as part of TIME’s 10 questions, for I have wondered what it would be like to engage in a conversation with Allen. I had expected that I would roll with laughter. Instead, I was left feeling thoughtful.
Take a look.
No comments:
Post a Comment